Ragdoll Ninja Ragdoll Ninja

Yo man don't let the comments get you down. This game is hella addicting and with the medals it's even better. Fruit ninja? So what? How many stick games are there that have copied other games...?

That aside, the game could use some improvement, like some more modes, can't think of any now, but I'm sure that there can be more to this.

Other thing is that there is no background. I don't find the default one bad, just that it could be nice to have something other than that. Add blades. Playing only for points or fun can become boring at some points so add bonus and unlockables to keep us playing.

Awesome game bro. I will expect better games from you in the future ;).

The Peacekeeper The Peacekeeper

Hell yeah this is such a badass game! Man i've never felt so good when killing shit.

But can anyone please pm me the names of the sountracks? They are great!

Vampire Vision Vampire Vision

Good job

Awesome game. Smooth graphics. Overall 10/10 5/5.

Though there is one itsy bitsy problematic moment. I played it, liked it, got addicted to it. When I tried to play it again (second time) starts the game shows the starting screen, music plays, but when I try to click anything it doesn't work. The quality button, the start button - nothing works. Can you fix it ? I want to play the game again it's awesome please fix it.

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Cool stuff.

Instead of F.A.C.K. it could be F.U.C.K. AKA Fast Unstoppable Combat Killer. :D

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Meh..

Alright time for critizism. The graphics were good, but the music was way too boring and out of the picture. Liked it from the start but when it gets later gets somewhat annoying.

You did only three pictures of zombies ? Not only that but they don't get upgraded. Only one type of zombies not like with every wave you get some with special ability or bigger hp but slower. I don't know it's all the same every wave again and again. It's so stupid and boring. It was way too easy. Next time you want to do a game like this look and take excamples of bunny invasion.

7/10 for your effort though you deserve much less. Only the graphics where worth playing this game but since everything is old boring out of the picture I don't recommend this game for anyone.

Insult Generator V1 Insult Generator V1

LOL

Armpit smelling bozo, toiletbowl licking cyberho xD

CQC CQC

Lol

Nice game and all but i'm totally with Restless. Why guns? And on top of that they are supper acurate. They are DEAD they don't have that functional muscular system to hold the gun that strong that no recoil comes to them. More likely their decayed bones should start breaking with every shot.

And the game is Close Quarters Combat not Ranged Zombie Assault.

Plus, you should have 3 squads of 4 ppl or 2 squads of 5. And if you had 3 squads of four ppl one should be a medic healing you other should be some sniper or flamethrower ooor computer guy mainly on comunnications. You should be a normal grunt with a normal assault rifle with build-in grenade launcher (as it is and i have no complains) and the fourth is the Captain or Liuetenant or whatever you put him again as normal as you only higher rank.

And if you plan on making another one like this you should make it with missions. First you take others as you advance you make your own squad and you can choose what wep you want (mosly the usuall flamethrower, assault rifle, sniper, shotgun,) and build-in modifications for the weps and the weapons of your squad. And also train in your speciality.

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

Good game.

Nice. I wish the motors should deal 10 to 15 dmg.

Drugs:
Pot: -3 speed
Cocaine: +3 speed
Heroin: Unknown effect. Possibly none.
Crystal meth: Picture
Acid: Picture
Pills: Faster manuvering - moving faster in all directions.
Seven grams: Unknown effect. Possibly none.

Other things are party food. Effect none. Rehab kit. + 25 health. Wrench. +50 health.

Hex Empire Hex Empire

Nice game

Needs a upgrade menu, special units for each empire, needs more statistics of units (attack , defence , spec power) , same countries only more nations (keep bulgaria im bulgarian :D) , modern warfare version ? Campaing maybe ?

Thats all for now. And it will be good to do that in a patch. Or make another game with these suggestions. :) Awesome game overall.

Mario: Suicide Plumberman Mario: Suicide Plumberman

Funny...

... except it's like one level. I laughed at Mario getting owned and then a blood pool by his blood but one level ain't cool. Make the same except with more levels and more ways to get killed. I'm going to give you 7/10 for inspiration effort and a little laugh.