Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

THIS CAN'T BE THE FINAL PART. It will be awesome if you created more with this chick the pupil of Xero killing the dude that holds the strings. For me that will be the real ending. But after all you are holding the strings of the animation so it's up to you haha. Very nice storyline and animation. My favourite. Cheers.

I Like Trains I Like Trains

Nice

I think this will become a famouse meme.

Do your balls hang low Do your balls hang low

Omg

The animation is great ppl cmon. Stop giving bad reviews and votes. Jesus Christ where did you get your sence of humor. Fucking assholes.

koit responds:

haha, true that.

Madness Ionizing Madness Ionizing

WTF ?!

Great animation and all, but c'mon now what the heck dude ? Why the fuck do you all have to make it end where the best part is. Did he die ? Did he live ? WHAT THE FUCK ?!

Madness Trollification Madness Trollification

AWESOME !!!

I think this deserves second daily and at least one place in the weekly. Jesus Christ , this is much better than the other second daily crap.

Madness Test Collab 2 Madness Test Collab 2

Good but,

Instead of making a stupid collab why don't you all make a full leght animation. Not some short shooting practice animations :|

Xionic Madness 4 Part-2 Xionic Madness 4 Part-2

AWESOME!

THIRD PART NOW !!!!

WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT

LOL

Knock, knock. Whos there ? Saliva ! *SPITS*

'Contact' 'Contact'

Nice animation.

Click the fat guys armchair to see hitler.

Madness Detonation Madness Detonation

Good

This is way better than that other crap you submitted. Though it should be a little faster. When they shoot at Hank he should move somewhere do something not just hoping to miss him. Also make the shoes move so they don't float. Or just make them sprout wings if it's too hard.

The hammer should have at least hurt him a little. And make him pick weps faster. The animation is a little slow ... maybe really slow. And why the pistol. So much awesome weps and he choose the pistol. If it was a chainsaw I would understand it but pistol. Come on.

Anyway this is much better and hope you make them even better in future.